14 Comments

1. Mike

This is a great Website

2. Richard Stockton

Ordered the 902. Fast shipping and a great knife and reasonable pricing.

• MASON

Ordered two pocket knives recently . Beautiful craftsmanship. Will be buying more in the future

3. Samuel Bullard

Having trouble accessing the download of How to care for your custom knife? Keeps telling that I have a error

• Michael Brown

I fixed it thanks for letting me know

4. Michael Brown

I ordered the mini folding BH knife for my husband Mark. I ordered Wednesday and it arrived for Valentines day. He loved it. The quality is excellent, and I am very impressed with your craftsmanship. Couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you so much for your help. Great product Mike!

5. Michael Brown

I just wanted to tell you how happy I was with the knife I ordered from you. My boyfriend absolutely loves it! We recently got engaged, and I think he shows his knife off more than I do my engagement ring, lol. And he is hoping to order some more to give as gifts to his groomsmen next year. We will definitely be ordering some more from you guys in the future.

Thank you for everything!

6. Daryl Willis

Received my order for my grandson’s birthday. I am very pleased with quality and the product. Keep up the great work!

7. Kristen Lowenberg

My boss was promoted, and the group purchased a farewell gift for him. The knife is amazing – he will treasure this! Thank you for the speedy personalization and shipping!

8. Craig Taylor

I just wanted to tell you how much I like the two knives recently purchased and shipped to me. Very nice!

9. Michelle Boyd

The custom knives I ordered for gifts are awesome. Great craftsmanship with very friendly and fast service. I highly recommend Willowcreek Custom Knives!

10. Colby

Received 201 elk today as gift and I must say very beautiful knife, very sturdy and well made. Very impressed and hope to order more for my collection soon. Happy to have found willowcreek custom knifes..

11. MD

received the folding pocket knife I ordered. Super cool knife, excellent gift wrapping, and inclusion of knife care instructions. My husband will love it.

12. Bob Kraemer

Very nice knives, reasonably priced. Mike Brown’s knives have the artistic form that makes them a pleasure to own and use. As far as service he is one of the best. He will do anything to make sure the customer is satisfied.

Submit a Comment